Paula Deen Spotlights at RWOP Link
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 17 minutes
- Servings: 15
- 9 Slices of Fully Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 15 Campari Tomatoes (or any ripe appetizer size tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup(s) of Kraft Ranch Dressing & Dip
- 4 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- 1 cup(s) of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 4 ounce(s) of Shredded Iceberg lettuce
- I bought fully cooked bacon from store and heated it in the microwave for 2 minutes, following package directions to get it extra crispy. Set aside and let cool, then chop into small pieces.
- Slice and hollow out 15 tomatoes. I find a serrated knife and melon baller work real well for this.
- Mix in a large mixing bowl room temperature cream cheese with lettuce, cheddar cheese, ranch, and chopped bacon. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a spoon fill each tomato with some filling. Store left overs covered in fridge. Optional, top with some fresh chopped chives or finely diced red onion, and garnish plate with some fresh herbs.
Linked up at: