My Shop!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Easy Homemade Reduced Fat Frozen Yogurt


This reduced fat homemade frozen yogurt was as easy to enjoy as it was easy to make. Here is all you need:
Ingredients:
Makes approximately five servings

1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 (10 fluid ounce container) of Lucerne brand Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1 smoothie bottle or (10 fluid ounces) of  Milk
3 small packets of Truvia Calorie Free Sweetener
3/4 cup of strawberry preserves (regular or sugar free)

Your milk and smoothie should be nicely chilled first. I used regular milk. Add all of your ingredients into your ice cream maker. Our machine takes about 30 minutes to make soft serve ice cream or yogurt.   For firm ice cream, remove soft serve from machine, and store in an air tight container in freezer, until desired firmness has been obtained. I sprinkled some red sugar crystals on top because I thought they would look nice in the picture.  
I hope you will enjoy this lighter dessert recipe.

Please join us for our Anything Goes Friday - Monday linky here at Bacon Time.

To see where I party, check out my linky love page. 




11 comments:

  1. That looks so good. I'm moving to next door from you. I want to eat at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, I'd eat it all by myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe! A cool treat that's actually good for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I am going to follow you would you follow back

      Delete
  5. That looks very tasty! I have been gathering ice cream and frozen yogurt recipes since I got my ice cream maker several months ago. I haven't made much lately, since it's winter, but come spring and summer I am sure I will be giving my ice cream maker a workout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy! New follower from the hop, Hope you come by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm going to have to try this, Mindie! Looks super yummy!

    Thanks so much for linking up at Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhh!! yummy!!

    Thanks for sharing on Serenity Saturday

    Natasha xxx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.