My Shop!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fantastic Spring Features and Linky Love Page Update!

Photobucket 

Have you all had a chance to check out my Spring cleaned Linky Love page?
There is a linky for each day of the week, feel free to add your linky parties to it.  I do my best to link up each week at all the parties on that page.

Now onto the fantastic features!
 
St. Patrick's day is over but I am still green with envy for this sewing room shared by Ruby Jean!



This DIY putting green would make a sweet Easter gift for the little ones, shared by Repeat Crafter Me.


 
Need some Spring inspiration, check out this Easter tree and all the wonderful Easter decorating ideas shared by Debbie-Dabble.

 
These ravenous rabbit cupcakes have to put a smile on your face, shared by Hungry Happenings.

 
Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom always shares some amazing projects like this 3D egg tutorial.


DIY - Fabric flower shoe clips 
DIY flower shoe clips shared By Wilma.

 
French garden chair tutorial shared by Rooted In Thyme.


 
I almost want to skip the Easter ham this year for some delicious French Coq Au Vin shared by Will Cook For Smiles.

 
DIY plate pen art shared by Twigg Studios.  I can't wait to buy my own glass and porcelain  marker pen.

 
Light fixtures can be so expensive, why not try updating old fixtures with this DIY orb chandelier light tutorial shared by My Covered Bridge.

Lots of great Spring inspiration at last weeks linky. Have you all started sharing your Spring posts at our Battle of the Cookers and Crafters linky for a chance to win some fabulous prizes?
Link Up Now To Win Some Great Prizes! 

Thanks to everyone that linked up last week. Please join us tomorrow for another great 
Anything Goes Linky.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to add our link parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature!! And thank you for hosting your fun parties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! You always have wonderful ideas shared here--including yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindie,
    Thanks so very much for featuring my and my Easter decorations. I will be adding a link to this post on my most recent post and I will also be telling everyone about this party. Thanks!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, your decorations are beautiful!

      Delete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.