My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

10 Crafty and Tasty Features

Photobucket

It's already Thursday and that means I am sharing some of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes linky party.


It's starting to feel like Summer here and this dessert looks perfect for an outdoor BBQ. Thanks Stella B's Kitchen for sharing your fruit pizza recipe.


Made By Suzana shared these fun recycled zipper and button earrings.


Diddles and Dumplings shared cheesy bacon deviled eggs.


Summer break is coming and these homemade bottle cap stamps should keep the kiddos entertained for a while.  Thanks for sharing Vixen Made.

Creatively Living shared a great yarn lampshade transformation.

These chai latte scones shared by Mo' Betta look like the perfect Sunday breakfast.

I can't wait to make myself some of these chalkboard lid jars. Thanks for sharing Cottage in the Oaks.


Love this pizza tray turned art shared by The Stonybrook House.


I love this pillow created with a woodworkers transfer tool.  I am so excited to try this product. Thanks for sharing A Lapin Life.

Last but not least, I can't stop thinking about this artichoke ham quiche shared by Michelle's Tasty Creations and Crafty Ideas.

Thank you to everyone that linked up last week.  Hope to see you on Friday for another great linky.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Mindie May! You rock!!! I'll be back tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! I'm your newest follower!

    Devi
    http://diddlesanddumplings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love fruit pizza!

    Please forgive my delay in visiting your wonderful site. I was in a tiny town in Minnesota last week with no interest. Bah!

    Loved your BoOb post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mindie,

    Oh wow those food items look so good. I love all the different craft items too. Thanks for featuring me. :)

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature Mindie! Wishing you a happy Wednesday!

    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring the Chalkboard Lidded Jars! Hope you are having a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindie May,

    Thanks so much for the feature! You made my week :)

    Have a wonderful week,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.