My Shop!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Baker's Dozen Fantastic Features

Photobucket

I must admit, I am so glad it's already Thursday.  My husband has been working a lot of overtime this week, and when he works overtime, Mommy works overtime.  It was nice to sit down and relax as I checked out all of the great links from last weeks party.  As always, I am going to feature several of my favorite links from last weeks Anything Goes linky.

Blown away by dumpy chair to benchy flair up cycle by Four Marrs and One Venus.


 I am craving this homemade meatball sub shared by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch. 


I love this stenciled cork board organizer shared by Southern Lovely.


Pretty and unique flower pillow tutorial shared by Twigg Studios.


I am not a gardener, but this Spring flower boot tutorial makes me want to throw a pair on and  prance around in my garden. Thanks for sharing 2Cut(e) 2Sew.


With a huge craft fair coming up for me this Summer, I am on a huge jewelry display kick.  I love Loopy Loop Creations
diy display for earrings.

 
These vintage handmade Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls put a smile on my face.  My sister and I use to own a set.   Thanks for sharing Carols Picture Blog.

It's a double feature for Baking with Blondie because I couldn't choose between  her mini bacon cheesecakes and her tropical lava flows, could you choose?


Thank you Mo' Betta for sharing your Margarita Cake.


100_3873
Thank you Creative Passage for sharing your pretty Spring doily garland.

I have seen a few washer necklaces, but these mickey mouse washer necklaces by A Creative Princess take the cake on creativity.

Such a pretty summertime dessert shared by Aunt Nubby's Kitchen,  I would love a slice of this kiwi blueberry cream cheese tart right now.


Thanks again to everyone that linked up last week.  Hope to see you all again on Friday for another wonderful linky party.

10 comments:

  1. Love Raggedy Ann & Andy!! Brings back memories of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mindie! You made my day! The other features are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited that its thursday (last day of the week I have to cook!) and to be following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck yes! Mindie, you're the best! After tasting both of them myself, I don't think I could have chosen either between the Mini Bacon Cheesecakes and Lava Flows. Thanks so much for the feature. You've seriously made my week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! I have 2 slices of Margarita Cake stashed in the freezer and I'm really struggling to leave them there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love that doily garland!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just ROCKED my morning! Thank you for the LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mickey Mouse washer necklaces! I die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring the Kiwi Blueberry Tart! You gave me a big smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my Raggedy Ann and Andy. My grandma who made them would be so flattered! It made my day:) Thanks for hosting your party and have a great night! Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.