My Shop!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Designs By Nicole Etsy Love

My blog buddy Nicole from Crafty Soccer Mom has a new Etsy shop that I want to share with you all.  You can order Nicole's duct tape creations and jewelry at Designs by Nicole.
You will be blown away by what this gal can do with duct tape.  Her prices are very reasonable too. Here are a few of my favorite duct tape items:


Bob Marley Duct Tape Art
Bob Marley duct tape art!


Blue Cupcake Duct Tape Wallet
Duct tape wallets. 

Spring Mix Duct Tape Hair Bows



She also makes the pretties nursing bracelets.  I wish I had one of these when I was a new mom.  They are the perfect gift for anyone with a new baby since the bracelet will let you easily keep tract of when you fed  last!  

Nursing/Breastfeeding Bracelet

Nicole is so awesome, please head to her shop and check out all of her cool creations.  

5 comments:

  1. Mindie...you are the best! Thank you so much for the post. You made my day, and I can't thank you enough for all you do. Thank you for being you!
    Hugs,
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No freakin' way is that stuff made out of duct tape?! That's SO AWESOME!!! Especially the duct tape art. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindie,

    Oh wow! Nicole sure does have wonderful talent.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO awesome. :) The only blog I've visited today. Don't you feel special? LOL It was the duct tape...it caught my attention!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.