My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

What To Do If You Have Uneven Bosom Like Myself (Yes I am Going There) Warning Adult Content Follows

                                                      Photobucket
Boob :)


Except for many of us, including myself,  it looks more like this "BOob" or "BoOb".
I know that I am not alone on this matter.  Many women like myself deal with insecurities regarding their uneven breasts. I should mention that I naturally developed unevenly, however if you suddenly notice a change in your breasts, one larger then the other, you should discuss the matter with your health care professional. I am here to share what I have found works for me, and makes my breast appear even in size. No magic tricks, no photo shop, no custom made expensive bra inserts, or painful surgeries needed,  all you need is a good bra.



Yes a padded bra or at least one with shape to it, with an underwire, has been my friend for years.  If I don't wear a bra with some shape to it, it makes it much more noticeable that one gal is almost a size larger then the other.  You will need to size for the larger breast, so that you don't get the dreaded "cuatro boob" as I like to call it, spill over effect. Pictured above is a great example of what I look for in a bra.  It has an underwire and padded cups. When shopping look for bras that have shape to the cups even while on the hanger. The term "push up bra" is another great feature to look for if the girls need some extra support.  I know after nursing two kids, and having lost a lot of weight, my lovelies, or as I have nicknamed them, "all day" and "sucker" need some lifting.  My husband has offered on more then one occasion to follow me around and hold them up LOL, but lets face it, he has to go to work sometime.

I love the bra pictured above found at Eden Fantasys.  They have a lot of great bras to choose from that can provide a nice even shape to us girls that have uneven bosom.
When we look our best, we feel our best right?  I think it's really important to embrace our bodies, flaws and all, and feel comfortable and sexy around our mate.   Eden Fantasys can help you do just that, with their wide selection of bras, lingerie, massage oil, cosmetics, beauty and body products.
They even carry candles, everyone looks better under candlelight. Of course if you feel like your love life is becoming a bit dull, they even have, brace yourself, sex toys , or as Dr. Sheldon Cooper would say "coitus" toys.
So stop worrying about how you look, find a bra that makes you feel sexy, and embrace your bosom, imperfections and all.  I always tease my husband that my lopsided breasts are better then the rest because as we all know, "variety is the spice of life".  


5 comments:

  1. My mom is a doctor and she told me everything on our body is un-even: the left foot is smaller than the right one, the eyebrows don't match, the eyes look different, the ears are not a match and it goes the same for boobs. Thank God for good bras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love that illustration of the word "Boob"!! Gotta show it to the hubby. Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Mindie! Love the graphic....but mostly I love that you are not afraid to "go there"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Coitus Toys...You crack me up. Gotta love Sheldon! Thanks for the smile this morning.
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.