My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

One Dozen Fantastic Features Including Mom and Teacher Appreciation Gifts

It's that time of the week when I share some of my favorite links from last weeks linky party.  First up I love this stunning bouquet of brooches shared by Salt Tree.  The brooches were all donated from family and friends, so the bride has a real special keepsake to treasure forever.


You may already know that I am a big Twilight fan.  Crafty Soccer Mom's  Twilight duct tape art is amazing!  

As I stare into Edward Cullen's sexy eyes, I would like to cool off with this watermelon martini shared by Happy Hour Projects.

I have never had a  Margarita Doughnut, but I sure want to try one. Thanks for sharing Searching For Dessert.

These quilled topiaries shared by Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom are so pretty. I think these would make a lovely gift for mom.

As cute as this little guy is, we don't want him eating our garden, find out how to kindly deter garden critters at Potholes and Pantyhose.


Craving some Chicken Bacon Alfredo Ranch Pizza shared by Life Made Simple.


Blackberry Vine shared the cutest little man cookies.




I love these affordable teacher appreciation gift ideas shared by Crazy for Crust.


These #2 pretzel pencils make such a cute teachers gift. Thanks for sharing Ode To Inspiration.

Mothers Day
Ten great Mother's day gift ideas  shared by We Like To Learn As We Go.


So many people give flowers on Mother's day. How about giving a handmade flower that will last forever, like this leather flower ring shared by Twigg Studios.

Thank you to everyone that linked up.  I hope to see you this Friday for another great Anything Goes linky.

Photobucket

Grab featured button code here.


12 comments:

  1. Awesome features Mindie! Love those flower topiaries! See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mindie for featuring my pretzel pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIndie, thank you for featuring my Chicken Bacon Alfredo-Ranch Pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature Mindie! I really want that want that Chicken Pizza and to wash it down with the Watermelon Martini right now...too early? It's 5 o'clock somewhere! Pizza and a martini sounds like the breakfast of champions right now LOL :) All jokes aside, I love all the features.
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Selection of Features Mindie!!!! Love them all!

    Christine
    thediydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features! I love the pretzel pencils. So cute!!!


    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features and I love all your teacher appreciation ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my Mother's Day ideas! I grabbed a button and am putting it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Watermelon Martini sounds awesome. The only Martini I've ever had was a chocolate cherry Martini from Double Days and it is awesome. I'll have to try this one out.

    Sarah
    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my teacher appreciation ideas! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All so beautiful. My favorite was the tree with the Pink leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.