My Shop!

Looking For Something? Search This Blog.

Loading...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

What We Wore and EdenFantasys Clothing Review




This weeks "What I Wore" fashion post will be a little different.

  You see,  my husband is a K-9 handler for the state.  He was recently invited as a guest of honor, along with other public servants, to an award ceremony and memorial held by the local Memorial Fund.  It was nice to see him and his K-9 Joker receive an award, and much deserved appreciation, for their hard work and dedication to public safety.  The entire family was invited to attend and enjoy a lovely dinner.  It's not everyday that I can wrangle my little boys into clean and ironed clothes, so we all took some pics this week.


I really love my new yellow top from EdenFantasys. I enjoyed wearing it for the first time that day.  EdenFantasys recently gave me a gift card, and I was able to treat myself to a few nice things.  

Splashy sexy top - Tee

The top I am wearing is still available here, but only in a size small, it's on sale for $18.84! It arrived very quickly and is made very well.  I love the bright color for Summer


 

In these pics, besides an EdenFantasys top, I am wearing EdenFantasys bra and panties.  Love the bra, you can't tell that I am naturally lopsided, can you?  Remember a few weeks ago, I wrote about how important a good bra with shape to the cups is for us gals with lopsided bosom.  
The styles I ordered were the four-way convertible bra and maximum cleavage bra. The 4 way convertible bra is a necessity. It has removable and re-positional straps, so it will work with any out fit, from tanks, to strapless. The maximum cleavage bra is self explanatory I think ;)

High rise panty - Sexy panty
Not me pictured here, obviously.

I also ordered a pair of these high rise panties, pictured above on an EdenFantasys model. They might just be the perfect pair of underwear.  I am going to admit it, I love a pair of comfortable "granny panties".  These are super comfy, yet with their pretty center print, sheer sides, cute detachable garters, and bows, I still feel sexy wearing them.


I posed for this pic last week, and turned it into a poster.  Obviously I take my underwear very seriously.  So you can trust me when I say, kudos to EdenFantasys for creating such a sexy and comfortable pair of panties. 

So what have you been wearing? Please share at our weekly Friday Anything Goes linky.

To see where I party check out my Linky Love page.


Photobucket
      

6 comments:

  1. Your husband's job is so cool!

    Plus, that sunny yellow is so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eden Fantasys, they carry such great quality stuff for great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with MiMi and Jane. What a lovely post you have created!
    http://elisabethandree.posterous.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture of the family!!! I just saw your link on www.RolledUpPretty.com and thought I would stop and say hello! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.