My Shop!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Anything Goes Linky # 79


Happy holidays everyone! It has been a crazy year, filled with ups and downs. I am thankful that my family has been able to let love see us through. By the way, no my hair is not back to blonde, red, and black. This is a picture my husband took of us last year. We are still working on this years holiday photo card pic. Thank goodness for 24 hour photo developing. I will be sure to share this years pic with all of you. I have a fun idea  for a family photo up my sleeve, just waiting for it to stop raining, and start snowing so we can take it. We have been dealing with flash floods here in northern Cali, but are all safe. Hope you too are safe, warm, and ready to party! Lets see what you have been up to.

Photobucket
Grab code from right side bar please.

11 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for hosting! Subscribed to your RSS. :)

    Javeriya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time, no see. I hope you're doing well. Have a wonderful holiday season!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture is so cute :) thanks for hosting this party!!

    huggies*** http://homefor4sweethome.blogspot.com/
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture! Thank you so much for hosting!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photo! Thanks for hosting & God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Mathew 7:12
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.